Saturday, May 14, 2011

Best Friends (:

It has been a few days since I have been able to post anything because the blogger website was down. :( This past Wednesday I was going to post about best friends. I will be doing that now...FINALLY!
 Okay so there are so many things that you can have in a best friend, and I know that I have the best best friend in the entire world! You know who you are.(: I have made a list that I love about my best friend and I.

1. You can talk to each other about everything.
2. You can be yourself around them.
3. There are no secrets between you.
4. Nothing is ever completely awkward for you.
5. You can wear no make-up around them and be fine.
6.  You can be at their house all day and night, and the parents ask you to spend the night (;
7. Order Domino's ham, thin crust pizza.
8. You can talk about things without it ruining the friendship.
9. When your bored, you can almost always find something to entertain you.
10. You text each other right after you leave each others' houses.
11. You can be yourself with their family.
12. You wear each others clothes.
13. When you don't hang out, your parents think something might be wrong...when really we're just busy and can't.
14. You can be scared about really stupid things together.
15. There isn't one conversation when you don't end up laughing.

Wednesday night after mutual, I had the greatest phone call with my best friend. It went longer than we expected...from almost 9 p.m. to a little past 10. We had the best conversation and I am so glad that we can  talk about, literally anything, with out any problem, even if she is just down the street. I love having my best friend being so close so that we can hang out so much and for a long time with out there being any "traveling" problems. It is the most awesome thing ever!

I love my best friend so much! I can honestly say, you are the truest best friend I have ever had. I know I can trust you with anything, and I don't know what I would do without you. I hope we stay BFF's through High School, college, and hopefully even longer! I hope we stay besties, even through all the obstacles we might have to go through. I was looking up some fun Best Friend songs and I found this one...it's funny and cutie. (:


"A friend is someone you can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence." -Sheryl Condie

Friends ask why your crying....best friends already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry. (:

I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND. <3

1 comment: