Yes it is 11:36 pm on a school night. And yes I am very (well kind of) tired. But I haven't blogged in a while and I feel like I should real quick. Today it hit me a bit that I have 1 1/2 more days left of being a Freshman!!! It's crazy how fast this year has gone by. Even though it was hard and stressful a lot of the time, it is worth it in the end. The days go by in the school year 10 times slower than the day actually is. Just staring at that clock thinking that it is off and the minute lasting 3 minutes. Trying to cram in studying, homework,and projects all in a day. School is a major part in our lives and we should be grateful to have such amazing education and educaters. There are so many children, and even adults, in the world that can't even read and write! So we should be glad we can.
First year of highschool [CHECK]
Ready for the dreaded sophomore year [Not one bit!!]
summer please hurry you are dearly missed! [Not here yet]
The days go by and soon enough they're gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment