Thursday, May 26, 2011

Deadline One--May 29 "About Me"

Mayson Astle, our Yearbook Editor for next year, has given the yearbook staff deadlines and such for our blogs during the summer. Deadline number one is this Sunday, but since I won't be home I decided to do it right now.

This first deadline is suppose to be about me so that the yearbook staff can get to know me better. Some things you may not know about me are:

1. I lived in France and was baptized there!
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I am the oldest of 4 children.
4. My favorite subject in school is English.
5. I HATE math.
6. I love to write stories, essays (eh, depends on what it is), write in my journal, and blog!
7. I enjoy taking pictures of other people, animals, and nature.
8. Photo shoots are one of my favorite things to do with friends(:
9. I moved to Utah at the beginning of the school year from California.
10. I am a swimmer! I was on the Timpview team and I am doing UVRay Club team now.
This is an old picture of me when I had long hair!

This is the most recent picture of my family and I. Left to right: Me, Kristen(Mom), CJ, Morgan, Cannon(Dad), and Jackson.
Photo shoot, I took this picture! Left to right: Carson Rahlf and Taylor  Holbrook (Me) 
Paige Brimhall shows off her muscles at the State Swim Meet.

I hope that this helped you get to know me better and see my "picture taking skills". This blog has given me a great opportunity to express myself, show my writing, and show my pictures! It is a great experience and I am glad that this is our Summer Yearbook Assignment! Until next time(:

3 comments:

  1. um...... I have to say that that is a pretty awweessoommee picture of me but just a warning before the police get after you that picture is copyrighted so you have to have my permission to post that picture or I will press charges.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Paige, you make me laugh! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor! Your blog is the cutiest thing ever. Kinda like you.

    NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete