It all started yesterday, May 7, 2011. I was out all morning/afternoon working at our Stake Service Project, then I came home, showered, and had nothing to do. I was thinking about being in Timpview's 2011-2012 Yearbook Staff next, I was getting myself even more excited than before. I recalled being told that we might have to do a blog so that our editor's can get a feel of what we will be like as workers. I decided I should start my blog now and get use to it! I have heard about so many people's fun and amazing blog's and I was excited to see what I could possibly bring to the table of the "Blogging World".
As you probably know, I am a swimmer. I swim all the time, almsot every day of the week. My best friend, Carson Rahlf, one day (a while ago) she started calling me a mermaid. Actually, it was around Valentine's Day and she said she was going to get me "MERMAID" stickers! While I was sitting at the computer, trying to figure out what my blog should be named, this came to mind. I thought, "The title should be something having to do with mermaids!". That's when it all started piecing together. INSIDE THE WORLD OF A MERMAID.
So, I guess you could say that Carson gets some credit in the naming of my blog. :) I love you Carson. Thanks for being my "First Follower"...it means a lot. ;) Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment