Okay everyone! So this is my very first blog. Yes, i got sucked in to doing it. I thought I should give it a try and see how I like it, so far I do like it! Sorry if this isn't a very professional blog...it will get there in time.
Well, let me tell you a little bit about me. I love to swim but I am currently not swimming because I have a bad neck/back/shoulder thing going on and I am doing physical therapy. I love dogs and my friends (: They're the absolute best. I have moved about 7 times, and I refuse to move again during high school. I hope this blog will help me be able to become a better writer and photographer. I am going to be in yearbook next year and we might have to do a blog during the summer, so I thought why not start now and get use to it? I am very excited for it! It should be a good time. I think that is all for right now....I am going to mess around some more and try to figure this whole blogging thing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment