My favorite band in the entire world is Coldplay. They are just plain great. They're like Taylor Swift in a way...they have a song for just about any mood you're in. One of my current favorite songs by them is Fix You in the X & Y album. This album is probably one of my favorites.
I love music. Well listening to it....I'm not big on playing the piano and such things. I love how there are songs for everything. I like being able to be in a certain mood and just being able to find a song that fits my situation. I like all genres of music, except some rap.
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
If you don't know much of Coldplay's songs, you should get some of them. They are all great (:
Music is such a great way to express yourself. I try writing songs but it doesn't always turn out that well. You have to truly be an artist and dedicated, to do it. I love being able to just turn on my iPod and go through all my songs and being able to find a song that i can sing along to, knowing all of the words...and attempting to hit those notes. Even though I am not the best singer, I still enjoy it.
~I promise you, I will learn from my mistakes...I will try to Fix You <3
I just saw that you started a blog and wanted to let you know that you are a great writer, good job!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mindy! Your blog is so cute (:
ReplyDelete